Sheet-Pan Salmon with Sweet Potatoes & Broccoli
Coconut Amino/Honey Marinade for Salmon
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened pineapple juice
- ¼ cup coconut aminos (can use soy sauce, but it is higher in sodium)
- 1 ½ tsp minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp minced green onions, including white parts
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 inch cubes
- 4 tsp olive oil, divided
- ½ tsp garlic powder, divided
- ½ tsp onion powder, divided
- ¼-½ tsp Urban Accents veggie roaster, balsamic & roasted onion (available at Walmart and Costco)
- 4 cups broccoli florets (1 medium crown)
- 1 ¼ lbs salmon filet, cut into 4 portions
- Combine marinade ingredients in large zip top bag and place salmon filets inside. Work marinade around the filets. Marinate for 2 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss sweet potato cubes with 2 tsp oil, ¼ tsp garlic powder, ¼ tsp onion powder, and the balsamic & roasted onion seasoning. Spread on the prepared baking sheet. Roast for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toss broccoli with remaining 2 tsp oil, ¼ tsp garlic powder, and ¼ tsp onion powder.
- Remove baking sheet from oven. Stir sweet potatoes and move them to the sides of the pan. Arrange salmon in the center of the pan and spread broccoli on either side, among the sweet potatoes.
- Bake until the sweet potatoes are tender and the salmon flakes easily with a fork, about 15 minutes.
- Divide the sweet potatoes and broccoli among 4 plates and place a piece of salmon on each plate.
- Leftovers are great cold as additions to spinach salad. Add crumbled goat cheese and a light vinaigrette if desired!